Running a DMIS program with CMM Manager

MrToyoCMM
Regular User
Regular User

Running a DMIS program with CMM Manager

Post by MrToyoCMM » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:41 pm

We have thousands of CMM programs that were written with GeoMeasure 2.13. We also have DMIS converter software that we got with our CMM Manager software. We converted a couple of programs to run with CMM Manager but we cannot get the DMIS programs to run. Is there a step by step instruction as to how to either convert, modify and run a DMIS program with CMM Manager?

Thanks,
MrToyoCMM

US_Helpdesk

Re: Running a DMIS program with CMM Manager

Post by US_Helpdesk » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 am

Help desk should be able to help with this... Did you get syntax errors in DMIS file when loading or is this a tip / probe management issue? I think you'll need to rename your Probe Definitions in DMIS file to match what's in your CMM-Manager Tip Manager.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here

MrToyoCMM
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MrToyoCMM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:48 am

I received syntax errors in the DMIS file. What do I need to do to get the Help desk involved? I can send them a converted file. Also, I just updated the license and now the converter is saying the licensing is not valid.

US_Helpdesk

Post by US_Helpdesk » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:27 pm

You can email Help Desk the DMIS file and ask them to check for errors. Also, you could start by commenting out lines that have syntax errors and try to run program.

Send Help Desk the license error message from converter. You may have to ask license team to provide update that includes your converter.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here