Printing Graphical Reports

gnemo
Getting Started
Getting Started

Printing Graphical Reports

Post by gnemo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

I have created several graphical reports. Each report has it's own tab in my CMM manager session. I would like to print each one of these reports. However the 'Print' and 'Print Preview' icons under the Pearl are greyed out.
I CAN print from the CMM tab that has my session running in it. But not the report. What's the trick here?

US_Helpdesk

Re: Printing Graphical Reports

Post by US_Helpdesk » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Use the print button on the right most end of the Report ribbon tab... Note you need to have the Report open in order to print it.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here

gnemo
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by gnemo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:55 pm

I've tried what you suggested but the two icons for printing on the three icons under the 'Report' ribbon - 'Print - Save - View' are all greyed out as well.

gnemo
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by gnemo » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Sorry... I got it now... I was not aware that I had to open the reports a bit differently. I assumed that if I could see it it was opened. Thanks much! :)

CMM_ATK
Participant
Participant

Post by CMM_ATK » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

I am having the same problem. Cannot seem to print the graphical report. What do you mean by the "report must be 'open'?

US_Helpdesk

Post by US_Helpdesk » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 am

There is a difference between Editing a graphical report and Viewing the report. You need to double click on the report title shown in the Report Database on the right side of the application. You should see different reports - i.e. Default Report, MyReport1, MyReport2, etc. Double Click on the report that contains the graphical report to view, print, save, etc.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here

TimChaucer
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by TimChaucer » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:01 pm

To print just the graphical report, have the "MyReport1" (or whatever) report on screen in the IQ format, scroll to the graphical report, highlight(select) it, right-click, choose "export to html (or Excel)." CMM Mgr will open IE and show a page with just the report. If the size formatting is compatible, you should be able to print the graphic like a web page.