Actual value not proper in report during program run mode

suresh k
New User
New User

Actual value not proper in report during program run mode

Post by suresh k » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:15 am

We program and take result found ok in ACTUAL VALUE refer 1 xls,

But we run program mode,found ACTUAL value is zero refer 2 xls

Here we attached program, report and helpdeskfile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

enpalani
Power User
Power User

Re: Actual value not proper in report during program run mode

Post by enpalani » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:03 am

Admin,

Please give the solution for above. We need to measure more than 100 components and submit reports.
awaiting for solution.

Thanks

CrashN8
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Actual value not proper in report during program run mode

Post by CrashN8 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 pm

I can see from Run Results that Circles were in fact measured at -2mm, -4mm, -6mm, etc. So it seems each circle measurement is projecting to original Z height.

raw_data.jpg

I wonder why Plane1 is at the bottom of the list in feature database? Are you executing FULL program? I would not suggest performing Partial Run unless you are Recalling previously saved Ref Frame in your partial run. Otherwise the Alignment is not complete.

Look for two things:
  • When Teaching Scan Circle(s) note an option Project vs. Average Height. If you choose average Height option this problem will not exist.
  • In Preferences - General>Program Running - be sure to check "Always for Set Origin" and "Always for Align" under the "Auto align during program execution" option. All three of these options should be checked.
If this continues then you could add Extract Raw Data Construction for each circle then reconstruct Circle by Best Fit and Report.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.