Caliper Designs ISA Card?

JHulliberger
New User
New User

Caliper Designs ISA Card?

Post by JHulliberger » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:19 pm

I've had to reformat the computer attached to our CMM and unfortunately did not include the driver for the control card before wiping the drive. So now I am unable to locate the driver to get the Virtual DMIS 4.0 software talking to the control.

The Control is a Caliper Designs BMI-3060, and the card it plugs into is an ISA slot card.

If anyone can help me locate a driver for this card, I would be eternally grateful!

I've tried to install the PCI driver, but I don't think it's the correct driver and I'm unsure how to install it correctly.

CrashN8
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Caliper Designs ISA Card?

Post by CrashN8 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 am

I checked our archives here in COlumbus and do not have ISA Caliper Card driver. I think the company that owns Caliper Designs was purchased or is out of business. This may not be an easy venture. Good luck.

JHulliberger
New User
New User

Re: Caliper Designs ISA Card?

Post by JHulliberger » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:45 am

CrashN8 wrote:I checked our archives here in COlumbus and do not have ISA Caliper Card driver. I think the company that owns Caliper Designs was purchased or is out of business. This may not be an easy venture. Good luck.
Yes, it's been a frustrating week. At this point we're moving fast on a retrofit. Too much wasted time trying get this going. Time to get more modern. And it's looking like we're going to be going with CMM Manager software to go with it. It will be nice to have a company as big as Nikon backing it, and an active community too.