Program Mirror

Advanced techniques applicable to any version of CMM-Manager
Koutinho
Regular User
Regular User

Program Mirror

Post by Koutinho » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Good Evening!

I'm trying to do a mirror of a program but i can't obtain good results. So i came here to ask if anyone can help me doing that.
Sometimes the cad isn't mirrored to the right place and, in other times, the measured elements are in another differente place.

The program that i try to mirror has a Cad alignment and also a DCC RPS Alignment.

What is the right procedure do to a mirror of a program with this type of alignment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Koutinho

jswope
Super User
Super User

Re: Program Mirror

Post by jswope » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 am

AV GAUGE
New User
New User

Post by AV GAUGE » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:26 am

I ALSO AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH MIRRORING A PROGRAM. I CANT GO TO THAT CMMGUYS WEB SITE. I HAVE NO LOGIN CREDENTIALS. I AM SET UP WITH A TRADITIONAL SETUP (ORIGIN SET,ALIGN,& LEVEL PLANE). I CANT GET CAD TO GO TO THE RIGHT PLACE OR THE FEATURES TO GO IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I TRIED SYNCING CAD MODEL AND FRAME TO PART FRAME AND DOESNT WORK. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLANE HOW TO. THANKS

ASICMM77
New User
New User

Post by ASICMM77 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 pm

What Software are you running, to see if I can help you, I do a mirrored programs very often on PC-DMIS

US_Helpdesk

Post by US_Helpdesk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Koutinho wrote:Good Evening!

I'm trying to do a mirror of a program but i can't obtain good results. So i came here to ask if anyone can help me doing that.
Sometimes the cad isn't mirrored to the right place and, in other times, the measured elements are in another differente place.

The program that i try to mirror has a Cad alignment and also a DCC RPS Alignment.

What is the right procedure do to a mirror of a program with this type of alignment?
Mirror Program should work as expected in newer version(s) of CMM-Manager. See release notes for updates on fixes and improvements made to Program Mirror Operation in last 2-3 releases.

Note: For RPS Alignment - be sure the Nominal (Offsets) are mirrored properly. Sometimes you may need to edit the sign (+/-) for the offset value in RPS Alignment after mirror operation is performed.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here